I just stumbled on this article on some Nigerian artists flaunting their wealth. See the picture below
First was Jude Okoye of P-Square
Then Davido! We know you are rich...did you have to show us!
I always knew that these guys are rich, but to go out and post pictures of what you've got!...I find it to be so cheap...and I think that these guys are only doing it because of one or both of these reasons; either
they are Showing off to prove to people that they are rich. Sounds like a dumb statement right? In fact when you analyze this statement deeply you will find out that people who show off mistakenly assume that others look down upon them and that's why they show off to improve their position. So a person who shows off his wealth does it because he believes that others don't think that he is wealthy enough or even classy!
OR
They are showing off to compensate for something that they believe they lack. They think that others find them uninteresting and as are trying to fill the gap of being perceived as boring by showing that they are rich!
Don't you find it annoying when people do this? SWA
First was Jude Okoye of P-Square
I always knew that these guys are rich, but to go out and post pictures of what you've got!...I find it to be so cheap...and I think that these guys are only doing it because of one or both of these reasons; either
OR
Don't you find it annoying when people do this? SWA

No comments:
Post a Comment