Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Trayvon Martin AGAIN!!..another black kid shot death by a whiteman after a fasle accusation of theft!!


John Spooner, a 76 year old pensioner has been found guilty of first-degree intentional homicide in the fatal shooting of unarmed black neighbor, 13, who he falsely thought was stealing from him

Spooner suspected Darius Simmons, 13, of breaking into his Milwaukee home and stealing guns.  Spooner confronted the teen on the sidewalk two days after the weapons were discovered missing and demanded they be returned when the teenager denied stealing anything, Spooner shot him in the chest whilst his mother watched.

 The case has drawn comparisons to the trial of George Zimmerman; In both cases, an older white man killed a black teen because the shooter believed they were suspicious.

I was comforted as I thought that the jury in this case genuinely found this murderer guilty in their own right and not because they are afraid of the same backlash resulting from the Trayvon Martin case. Yet I have been proved wrong...as the trial has now moved into a second phase when the defense is claiming that Spooner was suffering from mental illness and did not intend to kill the child....wow I am speechless...all this even though Spooner’s surveillance video is proof enough of what happened....you watch  the surveillance video below  and decide for yourself if this White man did not shoot this BLACK child with an intent to kill....and YES!! I have highlighted the words; white and black because I know it deep in my heart that this tragedy is as a result of RACISM....if this 13 year old was white, the chances of him being wrongly accused of theft and killed as a result is so slim!!!

Wow..the similarity of the case and physical appearance of and Trayvon and Darius  is chilling!!

No comments: