Hi SWA readers....
I just returned from work this evening and immediately upon opening my FB page, I saw this post about an old school mate who just past away!
I did not know this guy personally, had never spoken to him to the best of my knowledge...but I did know about this guy, I knew his friends family! and one thing I know for sure is that we are in the same age group.. may be he had married, have kids but I don't know but I am sure that just like me, he had parents, siblings and maybe a wife and kids....just like me he had plan for his future: for the next tomorrow or next five years yet he is no more!
I got up this morning just hoping that I could sustain the next 10 hours of work this Friday not knowing that there are those who were just hoping for another second, minute or hour of life ....to maybe see, talk to or laugh with their love ones.....if God have given you an opportunity to breathe for another second, minute and hour of the day, it is because He has a purpose for your life ......Dear friends, I pray that we may for ever be thankful for any additional second, minute, hour, God adds to our lives and that we continue to pray for his continual guidance for the achievement of his purpose of our lives....
should it be possible for us to know that tomorrow we will be more, I am sure hat just like me, you will give any and everything just to breathe another day.....May his soul RIP!!
I just returned from work this evening and immediately upon opening my FB page, I saw this post about an old school mate who just past away!
I did not know this guy personally, had never spoken to him to the best of my knowledge...but I did know about this guy, I knew his friends family! and one thing I know for sure is that we are in the same age group.. may be he had married, have kids but I don't know but I am sure that just like me, he had parents, siblings and maybe a wife and kids....just like me he had plan for his future: for the next tomorrow or next five years yet he is no more!
I got up this morning just hoping that I could sustain the next 10 hours of work this Friday not knowing that there are those who were just hoping for another second, minute or hour of life ....to maybe see, talk to or laugh with their love ones.....if God have given you an opportunity to breathe for another second, minute and hour of the day, it is because He has a purpose for your life ......Dear friends, I pray that we may for ever be thankful for any additional second, minute, hour, God adds to our lives and that we continue to pray for his continual guidance for the achievement of his purpose of our lives....
should it be possible for us to know that tomorrow we will be more, I am sure hat just like me, you will give any and everything just to breathe another day.....May his soul RIP!!
No comments:
Post a Comment